E-Publishing is here to stay. We're here to provide answers to all your E-Publishing questions. We're using real numbers, real data, and real examples from our experiences. Sit down, settle in, and breathe in the future. WG2E (The … [More About WG2E]
The WG2E Featured Posts of the week
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Recently, I had a baby. While the arrival of my son has had many positive consequences, one thing occurred which I didn’t anticipate: I’ve become a Google fiend (even more of one!). Desperate to find answers to the obscurest little thing — like ‘what’s that tiny bump in his chest’ (duh, ribs!) [...]
Happy Monday, WG2E-Land! Here’s a short and sweet and very cheap promotion tip… Take Your Promo on The Road!!! What do I mean by that? As of this past Tuesday, here’s the back of my Jeep: And here’s the side of my RV: ***I’ve put this on both sides of the RV as well as [...]
What is your favorite way to interact online with your readers? And how do you know what readers prefer? Do you join in conversations on Goodreads? Or Google +? Yahoo groups? Some authors swear by newsletters. Others say their readers don’t like them. I’ve noticed those who visit my website will more often leave a [...]
Attending The London Book Fair is on my Bucket List…but, in the meantime, we can all get the fabulous scoop from Award-Winning Author Kristie Cook! Take it away, Kristie… Last month, my business partner/publisher, Chrissi, and I traveled to the UK for the London Book Fair and a signing tour. We’d attended a few smaller [...]
TGIF, WG2E-Land!!! Gosh darn our self-publishing world changes fast, doesn’t it?! And that means as the CEO of your publishing career, you’ve got to change with it. And what does that mean? A whole bunch of gut checks!!! And on a regular basis too. Many of you have asked me what I feel is the [...]
Wavin’ atchya, WG2E-Land! Here are some terrific tips on how to create Ebook Covers that Fit Your Author Brand and Genre, featuring Helen J. Beal. Take it away, Helen… So DD very kindly asked me to write a blog on finding a cover that fits my brand. Thank you DD! Every author’s story is different, [...]
Happy Hump Day, WG2E-Land! Being a self-published author is as much about being a CEO as it is about being the primary artist in residence (in this case – an author). Each day, I write 10 to 15 new pages on the manuscript I’m working on and often ideas pop-up for others in line to [...]
Read Past WG2E Content
- Dealing with Negativity: The Myth of Thick Skin
- Em Petrova talks The Killion Group and Author Promotional Services
- WG2E Member Highlights: Let’s Get to Know Linn B. Halton
- Unpublish or perish?
- Facebook’s EdgeRank and Fan Engagement
- Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter: Share What You Read, Rate and Add
- Amazon and Keywords: How to Choose Keywords that Work
- Hybrid Authors: The Best of Both Worlds or an Uneasy Balance?
- Jason Merkoski “On the Future of Books…”
- WG2E Member Highlights: Let’s Get to Know Giselle Green
- Author Newsletters: Everything You Need to Know and Then Some
- Authors: Do you want to Mass Market or Personally Market Ebooks or Both?
- Changes to The WG2E’s Sister Site – The RG2E (The Reader’s Guide to Epublishing)
- Arranging a Bouquet – of Books!
- I Quit!
- Jason Merkoski’s Burning The Page – A Must-Read Book for Authors
- Do you need to burn your ships or have a catastrophe plan? Write It Forward
- Ruth Harris Reports #16: Block Busters (as in Writer’s Block) – Part Two
- Does Self-Publishing Have a Formula for Success?
- De-constructing Criticism is a Required Skill for Writers