E-Publishing is here to stay. We're here to provide answers to all your E-Publishing questions. We're using real numbers, real data, and real examples from our experiences. Sit down, settle in, and breathe in the future. WG2E (The … [More About WG2E]
The WG2E Featured Posts of the week
E-book settlements are here: “Don’t give them your money back” Kindle store customers are getting e-mails about a credit they are getting due to a settlement in a pricing case against five tradpubs (traditional publishers) brought by the Attorneys General of many US states and territories. For more details, see my article: Settlement pay-outs are here [...]
January 6, 2014 By D.D. Scott
Happy 2014, WG2E Authors!!! We’ve got an exciting new opportunity for all of you WG2E Street Team Members… We’ve just launched our brand new WG2E Beta and Review Club!!! WG2E Street Team Members…C’mon over and join us and bring 5 to 10 of your most enthusiastic readers and fans with you!!! ***Note: Just like the Street [...]
July 31, 2013 By Bufo Calvin
The Author Game Sparky: “Whatcha got there, Brain?” Brain: “It’s a new boardgame I just bought. It’s called The Author Game. Want to play?” Sparky: “Sure…how about you, Oddball?” Oddball: “Can I make up my own rules?” Sparky: “Maybe next time…let’s try it with the official rules first.” Oddball: “Okay. I want to play with [...]
July 15, 2013 By D.D. Scott
Happy Monday, WG2E-Land! When I brainstormed and launched The WG2E over three years ago (can’t believe it’s been so long – December 2009), epublishing and indie/self-publishing were brand new adventures. Now, they’re viable and very popular avenues for writers/authors of all genres, and I’m thrilled that The WG2E has had a fabulous part in the [...]
July 13, 2013 By Bufo Calvin
I wouldn’t touch those readers with a 10 question poll As the readers of WG2E know, the landscape has completely changed for independent authors since the release of the Kindle in late 2007. Prior to that, there were virtually no independently published books on Amazon’s bestseller lists. When I recently checked, 24% of the top [...]
July 12, 2013 By D.D. Scott
TGIF, WG2E-Land Peeps! Finally upgraded my iPhone this week (from the 3 to the 5) and now I have Instagram! (ddscottromcom) What I love about connecting with peeps via Instagram is that it’s another fabulous way to get to know people, simply by sharing images. It’s a more intimate, behind-the-scenes way that I can share [...]
July 11, 2013 By Tamara Ward
I sat down at my computer with a mission – to write this post. But I just spent the last 15 minutes surfing the web… checking email and Facebook, pondering the weather forecast and wondering whether the rain is going to cancel my son’s swimming lesson. This seems to be the story of my writing [...]
Read Past WG2E Content
- Celebrating Indie Authors
- Are You Still Learning?
- Authors: Do You Take “Breaks” from Your Self-Publishing Careers and How Does That Affect Your Readers?
- Authors: Chill Out and Connect with Readers using Pinterest
- Kristen Lamb, Cocktail Parties and Social Media “Machines”
- WG2E Quick Reports (July 2013): Amazon Associates and ALLi
- WG2E’s 99 Cent Ebook Shout-Out (July 2013)!!!
- The WG2E is in The 2013 Indie 50 (The 50 Best Sites for Indie and Self-Published Authors)!
- How Much is Too Much?
- New Advertising Opportunities for Self-Published Authors: EbookBooster’s Bargain Book Services
- Barnes & Noble says No to Tablets…and Perhaps No to a Prosperous Future
- Doug Welch talks “Retired and Writing”
- New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Theresa Ragan talks Writing in Multiple Genres
- Hold on, future Goodreads Librarians!
- The WG2E Write Well Series: Active Writing Keeps Readers Engaged
- Title (of) Troubles
- List Your Perma Free and/or KDP Select Free Ebooks Here at The WG2E!
- Ruth Harris Reports #18: Block Busters (as in Writer’s Block) – Part Four
- Amazon Breaking News: Kindle Worlds is Securing Fan Fiction Licenses from Amazon Bestselling Authors!!!
- Authors: How Are You Backing Up Your Manuscripts and Business Files?