Happy Thursday, WG2E-Land!
“Content is King. Promotion is Queen. Together they rule the publishing world.”
To that superfab philosophy, I would add…
Product Diversification is Prince and/or Princess!!!
What do I mean by that?
In today’s multi-media world, to continue to build your Epublishing Empire, you’ve got to diversify your product lines!
How do you do that?
Let me give you examples from my D. D. Scott-ville Empire-in-the-Making…
1. I’ve now released 14 Ebooks, which increases my Cyber Shelf Space
***All of which have hit multiple bestseller lists across all platforms, two of which have hit Amazon’s Top 100 Bestselling Paid Lists, two of which have hit Amazon’s Mover’s & Shakers List, one that has hit B&N Nook’s Top 100, Top 10 as well as its #1 PubIt Title and multiple Hot New Release mentions.
So there’s my own version of Bob and Jen’s “Content is King”.
2. I’ve made a strong platform for myself as an Indie Epublishing Blogger and an Ebook Gifting Queen
***The WG2E still gets over 1 million hits per month. My new sister site The RG2E is growing in leaps and huge bounds with well over 12,000 visits in its first month alone!!! My Klout score is 62 last time I checked, which LOL, who knows what that really means, but it does show that I’m right up there when it comes to having a strong platform for my areas of influence. My personal blog – D. D. Scott-ville – has tripled in following the last month since I became an Ebook Gifting Queen on RG2E!!!
There’s my Bob and Jen-style “Promotion is Queen”
3. My first three Ebooks are now in production to be released as Audio Books in June 2012, with the next three soon to follow.
4. I’m in the process of selling the small and large screen TV and movie rights.
5. My first Serial Novel (in Subscription form) has just released with the A-mazing David Slegg as my Co-Author.
6. I’ll write for and produce 6 WG2E Anthologies in 2012, with 6 more to follow in 2013.
7. I’m working on a Muse Therapy Satellite/Internet Radio Show.
8. I’ve got 12 more Ebook releases scheduled for 2012 and at least that many for 2013.
9. My Social Media Outlets now include Facebook (1900 Friends), Twitter (1200 Followers), Pinterest (235 Followers), and Goodreads (170+ Friends). And, I’m very active on each, working hard to really get to know and build my reader base via creating authentic relationships with my readers.
10. I’m working on a D. D. Scott-ville Game and App…just for fun for my fans and as something unique to keep peeps comin’ back to my sites.
11. I’m exploring niche marketing with several businesses – like country line dancing saloons, cupcake boutiques, wheat grass/Naked Juice companies – with products that are big parts of my characters’ lives. (Think Product Placement)
Are y’all beginning to see how Product Diversification can be the Prince and Princess of your Epublishing Empire?
It’s a very unique and fun way to increase the reach of your brand and your books plus build your reader base.
It’s Your Turn, WG2E-Land: What ways are y’all finding to diversify your product lines?
The Best of The WG2E Product Diversification Wishes — D. D. Scott