Welcome to The Writer’s Guide to E-Publishing – or as we call it The WG2E – your destination site for Everything E-publishing.
I’m Romantic Comedy Author D. D. Scott – plus The WG2E Co-founder – and the #1 Amazon Bestselling Author of MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL.
Along with Co-founders Tonya Kappes, Misa Ramirez, aka Melissa Bourbon, and L. A. Lopez, we’re thrilled to be your new, go-to-source for Everything E-Publishing.
So why are we here? And why did we create The WG2E for all writers, regardless of genre?
Our mission at WG2E is this:
To be every writer’s destination – regardless of genre – for everything E-publishing and to help writers reign over the ever-changing E-business-end of their creative empires.
The Writer’s Guide to E-Publishing (WG2E) is your destination website for practical and real information about E-Publishing romance, mystery, and everything else. We share what we’ve learned – the good, the bad, and the ugly – including the stats and the real numbers. Our goal is to do a lot of the legwork for you, to keep you informed, and empower you as you embark or continue on your own publishing journey.
We keep it positive, and we keep it real. We are writers, navigating our way through the rapidly evolving world of E-publishing.
We’re Paying It Forward.
Like Joe (aka J. A.) has done for the Mystery, Thriller and soon the Sci-Fi genres, we wanted to do for all genres. Joe created a go-to-source for all-things-publishing-in-general. We’ve created the go-to-source for all-things-Epublishing.
To that end then, here at The WG2E, you’ll find:
- E-Experiment’s We’re Watching
- Breaking News in E-publishing (including articles and other hot topics)
- Resources to help you navigate your own E-pub journeys, including but not limited to:
- Formatting Resources
- Cover Art Designers
- Industry Resources
- Kindle Mania
- Tips from the trenches (‘cause we’ve been there done that and are tellin’ ya all about it)
- The REAL Numbers (yep…we’re even sharing our sales numbers with you)
- Our E-Books, plus other E-Books We Adore
Not only will you want to subscribe to our Feeds, you’ll want to join our Mailing List too for our Quarterly Newsletters as well as Special News and Updates.
At The WG2E, we’re on the ever-changing edge of topics like:
- Using the Term Indie-Pubbed vs Self-Pubbed
- How Much Do Covers Matter in E-Publishing?
- How Writer’s Goals Must Change w/the Ever-Changing Publishing Industry
- An on-going series of posts regarding the “Real” Numbers, and an analysis thereof
- Agency Pricing (9.99-11.99+) with a 7-30% (40% if u r lucky) royalty vs. Using the Much-Debated Kindle Price-Point of 2.99 (where you can buy three books for less than one agency priced) and Make 70% Royalties Paid Monthly vs. Paid Twice Per Year
- Putting Blogs Up on Kindle for 99 Cents/Month
- How To Categorize Your Releases on Kindle to Max Your Chances of Making Amazon’s Bestseller Lists
- What Is a Kindle Nation Daily “Push” & Why Y’all Need One
- How Sales Dramatically Increase on Days You’ve Found a New Audience (whether by increasing Facebook & Twitter friends and followers or guest blogging, teaching a class, etc.)
- Small E-Press Success vs. Indie Publishing the Amazon DTP Way
- E-Book Promo Ho-ing vs. Working Traditional Publishing Marketing & Publicity “Corners”
So add The WG2E to your Favorites and join us on our Everything E-publishing Adventure.
Leave your comments right here about where you’ve been on your writing-for-publication journey and what kinds of information you need to know for your next turn. We’re right here for you and are ready to Welcome You to The WG2E!
The Best of WG2E and E-Publishing Wishes —
P.S. Beginning Monday, we’ll give you a peek into “why” each of us are on the E-publishing Road…in the mean time, check out the site as well as the sample posts, including our fabulous preview of the Real Numbers we’ll be sharing with you!!!